Fgee Technology Limited Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: March 3, 2023
At Fgee Technology Limited, we are committed to providing you with a seamless shopping experience. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help. Please take a moment to review our return and refund policy.
Interpretation and Definitions
The following terms have specific meanings in this policy:
- “Company” refers to Fgee Technology Limited, located at Kimathi House, Ground Floor Kimathi Street, Opposite Sarova Stanley.
- “Goods” refers to the products available for sale on our website, https://fgee.co.ke
- “Orders” refers to a request made by you to purchase Goods from us.
- “Service” refers to our website, https://fgee.co.ke
- “Website” refers to https://fgee.co.ke
- “You” refers to the individual or legal entity accessing or using the Service.
You have the right to cancel your Order within 7 days of receiving the Goods or from the date, a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the delivered product. To exercise this right, you must inform us of your decision in a clear statement. You can do this by emailing us at [email protected] or calling us at 0719 150 150.
We will reimburse you within 14 days of receiving the returned Goods. The reimbursement will be made using the same payment method you used for the Order, and you won’t incur any fees.
To be eligible for a return, the Goods must meet the following conditions:
- Purchased within the last 7 days
- In the original packaging
The following Goods are not eligible for return:
- Goods made to your specifications or personalized
- Goods that deteriorate quickly or have an expiry date that has passed
- Goods that are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons and have been unsealed after delivery
- Goods that are inseparably mixed with other items after delivery
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above conditions. Regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Goods on sale cannot be refunded unless it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to us. Please send the Goods to the following address: Kimathi House, Ground Floor Kimathi Street, Opposite Sarova Stanley, Nairobi, Kenya We recommend using an insured and trackable mail service to return the Goods as we cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in transit. A refund cannot be issued without proof of receipt or return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves, we will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing us at [email protected] or by calling us at 0719 150 150.