Canon EOS 4000D DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm III Lens
The Canon EOS 4000D DSLR Camera Price in Kenya is Ksh 47,500. Tell distinctive stories with your photography. This beginner’s DSLR with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III Lens intuitively creates stand-out photos and Full HD movies full of color and detail – offering partial and full manual photographic control. The 18 Megapixel APS-C sensor allows you to shoot in low light, expressing your creativity with interchangeable lenses. Point and shoot with Scene Intelligent Auto and share your stories using the EOS 4000D’s Wi-Fi with the Camera Connect app.
Canon EOS 4000D DSLR Camera Specs
|Body type||Compact SLR|
|Max resolution||5184 x 3456|
|Image ratio w:h||1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9|
|Effective pixels||18 megapixels|
|Sensor photo detectors||19 megapixels|
|Sensor size||APS-C (22.3 x 14.9 mm)|
|ISO||Auto, ISO 100-6400, expandable to 12800|
|Boosted ISO (maximum)||12800|
|White balance presets||6|
|Custom white balance||Yes|
|JPEG quality levels||Fine, Normal|
|Optics & Focus|
|Number of focus points||9|
|Lens mount||Canon EF/EF-S|
|Focal length multiplier||1.6×|
|Screen type||TFT LCD|
|Viewfinder type||Optical (pentamirror)|
|Viewfinder magnification||0.8× (0.5× 35mm equiv.)|
|Minimum shutter speed||30 sec|
|Maximum shutter speed||1/4000 sec|
|Manual exposure mode||Yes|
|Built-in flash||Yes (Pop-up)|
|Flash Range||9.20 m (at ISO 100)|
|External flash||Yes (via hot shoe)|
|Flash modes||Auto, On, Off, Red-eye|
|Continuous drive||3.0 fps|
|Self-timer||Yes (2 or 10 sec)|
|Exposure compensation||±5 (at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps)|
|AE Bracketing||±2 (3 frames at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps)|
|Storage types||SD/SDHC/SDXC card|
|USB||USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/sec)|
|Remote control||Yes (wired or wireless)|
|Battery description||Lithium-Ion LP-E10 rechargeable battery & charger|
|Battery Life (CIPA)||500|
|Weight (inc. batteries)||436 g (0.96 lb / 15.38 oz)|
|Dimensions||129 x 102 x 77 mm (5.08 x 4.02 x 3.03″)|
Canon EOS 4000D DSLR Camera Features
Canon’s EOS 4000D is a fantastic place to start experimenting with DSLR shooting, being ideally suited to those wishing to step up from smartphone photography. An 18MP sensor delivers a rich level of detail and glorious color, with the potential for beautifully blurred backgrounds thanks to the superb depth of field control. Shoot cinematic Full HD movies and share your work online with ease with built-in Wi-Fi. Simple in-camera guides ensure you learn as you go, making it the ideal entry into the creative and rewarding world of professional-style DSLR storytelling.
- Picture Styles – These JPEG processing settings are used to give your images a certain look. There are six to choose from: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, and Faithful. You can also adjust the sharpness, contrast, saturation, and color tone settings.
- Auto Lighting Optimizer – This processing tool is designed to lighten shadow areas when the camera is faced with backlit subjects or high-contrast situations. As ever, there are four strength levels to choose from Off, Low, Standard, and High.
- Creative Filters – The 4000D provides five Creative Filter effects: Grainy B/W, Soft focus, Toy camera, Miniature effect, and Fish-eye. However, they can only be applied to images while the camera is in Playback mode.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity – Allows you to connect the camera to a smartphone and transfer images as well as control the camera remotely.
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode – This fully automatic mode is programmed to recognize the type of scene in front of the camera, automatically adjusting the settings so as to gain the best possible image.
- Built-in flash – With a guide number of nine meters at ISO 100, the 4000D pop-up flash can be used to illuminate nearby subjects in poor light. The 4000D also gets a hot shoe, which allows you to attach more-powerful flashguns.
Take fantastic photos
Why rely on your smartphone to capture the moment? The Canon EOS 4000D DSLR Camera lets you take photos packed with detail, and Full HD videos that bring action to life. The 18-megapixel sensor is up to 19 times larger than a smartphone. This camera includes an 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 standard zoom lens that lets you take photos with great depth of field to make your subjects really stand out.
Connect your camera
Share your favorite shots with friends and followers quickly with the WiFi connectivity on the Canon EOS 4000D DSLR Camera. Alongside the Canon Connect app, the WiFi connection lets you connect and transfer images across your devices, perfect if you want to back up your photos. You can also use the app to control your camera remotely, so you can take selfies or take images from unique angles.
Build your confidence with the guided modes on the Canon EOS 4000D DSLR Camera. It offers on-screen previews and advice on settings with the Creative Auto mode. There’s also a companion app that gives you even more guidance. There’s a range of creative filters you can add to your photos, including Toy Camera and Miniature, perfect for adding some creative flair. If you’re just keen to start taking photos, you can let your camera do all the hard work with Scene Intelligent Auto.
Fast autofocus and processing
There’s nothing worse than missing that special moment. That’s why the Canon EOS 4000D DSLR Camera has a fast autofocus and continuous shooting at 3 fps – whether it’s your daughter winning the race or the perfect holiday moment, you’ll capture blur-free images. You can see exactly what you’re shooting thanks to the 2.7” LCD screen.
The decisive moment, that perfect shot, was missed because you were waiting for your camera to be ready to take a photo again. But it’s not your camera or your shooting technique – it’s all down to having the right memory card. To prevent that annoying lag when capturing high res images and HD video, opt for a high-performance memory card with a fast write speed. Now you can focus on your subject.
What’s in the box
- EOS 4000D body
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III Lens
- Eyecup Ef
- Camera strap EW-400D
- Battery Pack LP-E10
- Battery Charger LC-E10E
- Power cable for the battery charger
- Lens Cap E-58 II
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Getting Started Guide
Buy the Latest cameras from Fgee
There are no reviews yet.